2020 Module 3
Module 3 Presentation Outline
As we head into the third and final module of the APF Systems Change Program, we would like to hear more of your voices. More specifically, we want to surface your individual and organisational experience about the content, concepts and frameworks covered during this learning journey.
The first two weeks have been dedicated to this reflective process. Each week three participants present back to the rest of the cohort while the cohort listens and relates. At the end of each presentation, the cohort will get an opportunity to share questions and comments. Here is the outline indicating when each of you will present.
Teach for Nigeria
The END Fund
Joy Ruwodo & Oyetola Oduyemi
Below are some guidelines about what we would like you to think about when preparing your presentations. You can think of these as prompts and you can speak to as many or as few as you choose.
- What has been your greatest unlearning during this process?
- What is the most profound take home aspect that has been valuable to you?
- What do you envision as your next steps as a systems change practitioner?
- What has been the internal organisational response to this journey and process?
- Please prepare a PowerPoint presentation of between 3 – 5 slides.
- Prepare to present for 20 minutes.
- This will be followed by 10 minutes of Q & A.
- For those who are not presenting, you will be required to engage in a process of critical reflection. This means;
- Listen deeply and ask clarifying questions
- Take note of what you can relate to your own experience
- Engage in stillness
- Listen to what resonates: What images, metaphors, feelings and gestures come up for you that capture the essence of what you heard?
- Listen to your heart: connect with your heart to what you’re hearing.
- Build generative dialogue
- Make observations and ask questions that can offer new perspectives.
- Build on the ideas shared and stay in service of the presenter without pressure to fix or resolve specific challenges.